Monday, September 6, 2010

I love Cross Stitching! (Blue Monday #1)

I finished making this cross stitch for almost a year. It is a big frame. I like blue color that is why I bought a pattern using blue colors.


I made this cross stitch decoration last 1999. It is almost 12 years. It is funny because my friend came here to pawn it in pawnshop because she don't have money at that time. I was amazed because I thought that pawnshop will just appraise jewelry and appliances. I was surprised that they will accept cross stitch decorations. Cross stitching is one of my hobby when I get bored.



(Are you struggling about money? Here is a solution! if  you want to earn money online in just 7 minutes, Sign up to Empower Network! This the fastest way to make money online. You will make $10,000-$15,000 and much more per month! Start to change your life income lifestyle! Click on the Free Video on this blog and watch until the clock counts down to zero!) My friends before me already earned $7000 a month! All you have to do is to blog daily using the Empower Network. Come and join! It really works for me! 

Watch the Video Now!

  Click Here!

To Sign up:  Join page is Here!  


 Don't miss this chance!







Try to visit this site too






























4 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Wow! You did and excellent job!

Happy Blue Monday, Sharon! Check out my book giveaway.

Rebecca said...

I've never done cross-stitching -but it looks like fun!

Sarah said...

Your cross stitch is lovely. I also do stitch work so I know how much time and effort went into this piece. ~ Sarah

Mommy Liz said...

I will cook all day, but I will never do cross stitching, I don't have the talent for it.. :(

Daily Calendar